The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Youtube Case study

Ok guys i've started working with youtube marketing about 3 weeks ago from those 3 weeks i've learned how to rank for videos whether its small competition or Large competition. Ill keep this updated but what im doing right now is.

I have 4 videos up sending them to email submit offers from peerfly and 2 youtube videos sending them to A paid per download site/ Content locking. So that's all right now. Feedback? Maybe something i should do differently? Oh and also in all in all i made the follow:

email submits- $12.00

PPD- .40 but the video that i started to get traffic from got flagged and is now down

Also does anyone know any other alternatives to vagex?

All the best with this, did you check out some of the previous successful case studies on here? How are things going so far? Are you using separate accounts etc?

All the best with this, did you check out some of the previous successful case studies on here? How are things going so far? Are you using separate accounts etc?
Yes It took a week and a half to get ranked on the ones i'm sending them to a content locker but i got my 1st conversion today and starting to see clicks and i'm also ranking so that also helps. Also checked my peerfly account and got a conversion today on one of the email submits so also good news!! Yes im using separate accounts and using a tor to manage them.

PS: Ive proven that with youtube videos you dont need backlinks to list on rankings in search engines im starting to list 1st page with some being at position 1-3 for most of my videos on Yahoo, Google, and Bing.

PPD usually picks various high paying offers and have scripts that rotate them possibly randomly and based on availability of the offers. I've noticed one of the best PPD's picks PIN Submits on almost all countries and claims they pay higher. It's obvious that they pay higher because they have PIN Submits but that doesn't guarantee you conversions. You're better off with a CPA network and you take a bigger cut.

I use Vagex for views and likes, Enhanceviews for views and likes as well and U2bviews for views and comments. I know of another one that delivers views very quickly but I forgot what it was. It was a private boosting software/network but it was too fast that you'd just get your video in the red zone if you have it boosted that fast. I recommend those three sites I mentioned. Purchase or find a free VPS and run their viewers 24/7 and you wouldn't have to worry about boosting anymore.

PPD usually picks various high paying offers and have scripts that rotate them possibly randomly and based on availability of the offers. I've noticed one of the best PPD's picks PIN Submits on almost all countries and claims they pay higher. It's obvious that they pay higher because they have PIN Submits but that doesn't guarantee you conversions. You're better off with a CPA network and you take a bigger cut.

I use Vagex for views and likes, Enhanceviews for views and likes as well and U2bviews for views and comments. I know of another one that delivers views very quickly but I forgot what it was. It was a private boosting software/network but it was too fast that you'd just get your video in the red zone if you have it boosted that fast. I recommend those three sites I mentioned. Purchase or find a free VPS and run their viewers 24/7 and you wouldn't have to worry about boosting anymore.

You have any referal links to those sites? Send in a pm Also i have no clue on how to make a download page with a content locker.

I think the Free VPS is the host1free linux vps. But I think it will not run vagex. Is there any other free ones? Hehe.
Any update on this thread?

MI
Back