The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Youtube case study

senza

affiliate
Hi guys! I'm starting this case study. I'll try to keep it as updated as possible. So...

Day 1:

- I picked an offer from Peerfly (Ipad)
- I created 10 videos with images and sound. A banner at the top shows "Click on the link below to get a free Ipad 2"
- I targeted very specific keywords (just one keyword per video)

What do you guys recommend?

So... let's see if someone see the videos :p

Hi senza. You joined the club. I am also doing my own case study using youtube as a start. David(search him) also do have a case study with the same name thread as you are. You can learn a lot there.

your new into cpa??
Ipad offers are saturated in youtube. I think you will have a hard time with it, but unless you got something in your sleeves that you only know.

Hope I helped. Just read the threads here and apply it.
Just ask if you want some help. =)

If I were you I will not promote those ipad thing offers, it is very popular now, I suggests to shoot for not much known offers. Anyways the decision is yours :) Good luck man.

seoeymard thanks for the advice! I'll look for other offers

jeterboy thanks! I'll search more offers to promote

ImAdmirer My criteria is just pick one keyword per video, for example in Ipad 2... would be Ipad 2 Gift Card, that's for one video. Actually I'm playing a little bit with that, but today i'll look for other offer and upload another video.

By the way... I only have 21 views, 2 clicks , 0 conversions.

Good Luck senza ;) I've made almost 50$ in less than 1 month, the trick is to post videos on a niche that nobody is using. For example, you got 2 clicks in what is probably the most competetive email submit niche out there... Try to find offers that have no competition and then change the title a bit, see where you have more conversions, etc. etc.

banners
Back