The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Your Top Paid Adword Of All Time?

G

gotlinks

What keyword have you paid the most for? I once had a term, cant remember what it was at about $2.00 per click!

I thought that was big time till I found out the some pay $100.00 per click! INSANITY HAS TAKEN TOLL!

$100 Lol, that is my max daily spending o n adwords sometime. I remember I think I paid $6 a Click on YSM for term "Search engine ranking"

Yes, Adwords has done up. I had a campaign over a year ago and it just sat there PAUSED with 500 keywords. Clicks were about $0.15 a year ago. Well, a couple of days ago I visit again to reactivate and 370 of the 500 keywords don't meet the minimum bid. Bids for those same keywords have gone up to $0.40 to $1.75 per click. Just goes to show you how Google rules.

It has nothing to do with "Google rules". Millions of sites are created daily and fastest option to get targeted visitors is Adwords. More people compete for the keyword - higher the bid...

The cost of an ad-word should NEVER frighten you. it should only frighten you if you are behaving like an amateur and not monitoring your return on investment for all of your campaigns etc.

Cost of click = $100
conversion rate = 1:10
cost per conversion = $1000

Profit per conversion = $2000

why worry about how much a click is costing?

The cost of an ad-word should NEVER frighten you. it should only frighten you if you are behaving like an amateur and not monitoring your return on investment for all of your campaigns etc.

Cost of click = $100
conversion rate = 1:10
cost per conversion = $1000

Profit per conversion = $2000

why worry about how much a click is costing?

well said....

banners
Back