The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Your Thoughts on Forum SEO

susapra

affiliate
Hey guys, I was just wondering what you guys thought about Forum SEO. I am just starting out with SEO, and as you could guess, I own a forum. Is there anything that should be done differently, when optimizing a forum?

Thanks,

Most of the regular SEO stuff for website also works for forums, thinks like optimising your meta tags, add an intro tag, customise the forum software, add a site map, and more info about you contents to the footer of the forum.

Get as much links from other forums as possible

Optimizing a forum is just like optimizing a site. You must work more on your content and provide interesting and updated topics so that more members will be attracted to join your forum.

Optimizing a forum is just like optimizing a site. You must work more on your content and provide interesting and updated topics so that more members will be attracted to join your forum.

Your point is fantastic for building membership but little in the way of SEO optimisation.

our view seo forums most effective for more gain a different knowledge and share our seo knowledge your than seo forums very help full all of you seo's......

Customise your forum as much as you can to make it more unique. For example, I run a PHPBB forum and I changed the hyperlink 'Members List' to 'Racers List' which better reflected the forum topical nature.

Other than that, just optimise it in the same way you would for any website.

MI
Back