The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Your Own Personal Gurus

OldWelshGuy

affiliate
OK I thought I would ask this question. There are many respected people around the web, some more respected than others, some less well known but well respected by those who are well respected (if that makes sense).

Who are your Guru's? By that I don't mean the people like brad fallon or whatever his name is that does that seoelite, or that Michael ledger of the adsense video fame. These are really one hit wonders. I am talking about the peopel who REALLY know how things work. Like Barry Shwarts, Danny Sullivan, Jon Scott, Todd Frierson to name 4. I am talking about people who as long as you have known them have consistently delivered quality information, yet remained open to debate. Ok I might be privileged in as much as I get to debate with many of the top people as I have known them for so long, but I really am interested to see who has the respect of people on forums.

Interesting list we might see here ;)

Actually I would have a only a few questions so I don't think that I could utilize a debate with them. Using this board with you all means much more for me.:)

If it was for this forum then OWG
I like a person who will speak their mind,agrue constructively, and accept another opinion or apology from a wrong decision.

MI
Back