The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Your opinion with affliates with a franchise like MTTB or MOBE licensing

philmcneal

affiliate
Hey there read your blog great stuff! Especially when you answered that one email and made it public it was very insightful!

Basically franchises like MOBE from Matt Lloyd require a big payment up front, but they say you get 90% plus back end juice and their methods are always recommended with pay for traffic sources. So in theory I'm paying for education to learn in the system and perhaps use the knowledge to build one of my product line one day. My question is the education and commission system worth it even though the big money comes from membership/seminars rather than products? Or better to save my money for advertising ammunition as the money invested can be a better teaching tool even if it is lost?

Thank you for doing this! Subscribed to your blog!

Hey there thanks for your kind words and this seems to be some MLM stuff correct me if i am wrong instead of wasting money on advertising and learning myself . MLM schemes come and go where as skills like how to advertise etc stay with you all the life ...

Hey there thanks for your kind words and this seems to be some MLM stuff correct me if i am wrong instead of wasting money on advertising and learning myself . MLM schemes come and go where as skills like how to advertise etc stay with you all the life ...

You are correct it is a form of MLM where they offer 50% or 90% plus back end juice if you front the liscencing fee. They have products to sell and but I suspect the money mostly comes from membership services.

I figure since their mlm is focused on paid traffic I'm curious to see what methods they teach as opposed on learning on your own. Well that and their generous commission doesn't hurt either. Regardless I do like your quote about being an advertiser for life as I can see being in this trade is an art form.

Much appreciate your response, but apparently this scheme is hot with no signs of slowing down.

MI
Back