The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Your nutra may kill!

Yeah, find something that is safe to sell

A small number of your *suckers* , rather buyers, could have bad reactions to these drugs -- is that worth the the what you might make -- mainly ripping people off?

Abstract
Importance Over half of adults in the United States report consuming dietary supplements. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has warned of numerous dietary supplements containing undeclared, unapproved pharmaceutical ingredients. These FDA warnings have not been comprehensively analyzed for recent years.

I guess there are a lot of suckers with money trying to buy their dreams *Over half of adults in the United States*^^ Facebook has enough problems with the US and EU governments -- the don't want your grief ...

https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/help-with-nutra-offers.156948/

I love how if 1 person gets sick while taking some supplement (never mind dies), it's immediately banned. But hundreds of thousands of people have to die before you even get a hearing on whether an FDA-approved prescription drug should get a warning label.

Who are the real scammers?

For the record, I don't promote dietary stuff. Just a regular citizen sick of the BS.

If I put a known restricted (prescription only) chemical in some wonder pharma health care product without warning consumers of its presence; people could be ingesting a drug that may cause an unpleasant (or trauma crisis) side effects with some prescription drug that they are taking.

For example I take a beta blocker as needed for tachycardia (rapid unregulated heartbeat) if some nutra product contains any stimulants
Coreg Drug Interactions - Epocrates Online
Erowid Beta-Blockers Vault : Interactions with Ephedrine and Amphetamines (Atenolol, Propranolol, etc)
ephedra is a common nutra weight-loss additive.

So it matters a lot to me ... I am smart enough to know better -- many people are not at all knowledgeable in these matters.

As far as the FDA prescription drug approval and later regulation
  1. There are benefits and hazards in all prescribed medication -- benefits v. hazards that are known should be revealed.
  2. FDA prescription only (restricted) drugs need to be prescribed by competent medial doctors knowledgeable of the hazards and the interactions with other drugs that the patient is taking.
  3. In first word countries pharmacies use databases to check for cross interactions when they have all the patient's medications.
  4. Nutra peddlers could care less -- until they either get caught by the bunco squad or are banned by the FDA (or other government agency)
  5. The overall FDA process has many flaws -- what would the market be like if it was unregulated? You would be totally at risk -- that is what it would be like.
So there is no easy answer.

Last edited:
banners
Back