The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

your images

OldDarkstarAccount

affiliate
I am an photoshop amateur , I like to create abstracts mostly but I did created some objects in photoshop. I also like to take photos and edit them.

Here are few smaller versions of my images .
I would like very much to see the work of other photoshop amateurs here :

What is the minimum requirements for a camera if you want to capture really good quality images? Something you could print, and use for banners etc on a site?

What is the minimum requirements for a camera if you want to capture really good quality images? Something you could print, and use for banners etc on a site?

Well , I don`t have a professional camera , DSLR are okay if you want to shot stock photos , you can add lens accessories and you can take professional shots.

My camera is just for fun , I don`t use it to take professionals ( but sometimes I managed to shot photographs at a good quality ) I like to use computers to generate images ( even landscape - maybe you`ve heard of bryce ).

Wow OWG I can say you are a professionist photographer with all those camera :D , do you shot stock photos with those Fuji ( thinking that those are DSLR ) ?

well I have a question , do you think these images have rough edges ? If you feel you can`t see it okay because the images are too small , I can send you the image 2800X 2500 px to check it out.

Thanks,
Dks.

MI
Back