The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Your first Web?

Handsome34

affiliate
hi Guys!
Well you have to tell to others in this thread that when did you designed your First web? and is it still alive?

Let see the replies...!

Let start with me

Well i designed my First web when i was 12 (it was 2002)
it was related to Poetry and now a days it become the most famous web of Pakistan... this web is still Alive but my design is not :( basically i design that web to win some money ;)

my first website was a games site designed about 10 years ago, its not online any more sadly.

My first web was for my older brother, http:/www.juggleitall.org/

This website is about his juggling, and things like that.

Yes, the website still exists and shall do for the forseable future.

~ Mike

My first web was for my older brother, http:/www.juggleitall.org/

This website is about his juggling, and things like that.

Yes, the website still exists and shall do for the forseable future.

~ Mike

oh cooolll

let me know the year plz? when did u developed it?

My first forum was made on free hosting such as forumotion or so, can't really remember. It wasn't something amazing but it was my first forum ever. Sadly, it's gone now ...

My first web was about a temple which is located near to my house. But now this website is not exist. Some hackers destroy this web. Now i am trying to build a new website about this temple.

---------------------
Jaibin

The first site I've ever designed was on a moved.in account I had. It's just a blank page now. I started out on free hosting accounts.

I did not create any website now. Now i am planning to create a website about my school. Which is the cheap and reliable webhosting service which i will used to host my website. Please replay this.

I did not create any website now. Now i am planning to create a website about my school. Which is the cheap and reliable webhosting service which i will used to host my website. Please replay this.

hmm thats intresting that u are going to design ur 1st web for your school...

so are u searching for some webhosting service?

i also design a web for school but i used free hosting service becoz that time i have no experience about web desiging :d

My first web page was build using Microsoft Frontpage (remember that) about... ooo... five or six years ago... And it was absolutely shite. I think everybody who starts webdesign goes completely over the top at first adding animated GIFs and using loads of inappropriate javascript I'm glad to say that as it was on a free hosting service it has long disappeared from users eyes (I hope it isn't still alive on the wayback machine!)

My first web page was build using Microsoft Frontpage (remember that) about... ooo... five or six years ago... And it was absolutely shite. I think everybody who starts webdesign goes completely over the top at first adding animated GIFs and using loads of inappropriate javascript I'm glad to say that as it was on a free hosting service it has long disappeared from users eyes (I hope it isn't still alive on the wayback machine!)

hehehe right

u have not mention the year :p

MI
Back