The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Your first online job?

My first online job was selling services on Fiverr. I made a pretty large sum from Fiverr, eventually I got tired of Fiverr and tried other internet marketing techniques. My services on Fiverr included SEO, advertising, and keyword researching. Now I'm working mostly with adsense and CPA sites.

If I am to say my first time to work online I worked as a typist. Hereby I was to encode and provide a digital copy of texted document by listening to a video. My employer here talked many different words continuously were is had to listen and write what he said. Though very hard the good thing with this job is that I was paid 1 dollar for every 1oo words written. This really a pretty good job for a beginner.

My first real online job is a part time gig (4-6 hrs a day)working as a KGB agent (no joke:D). KGB stands for Knowledge Generation Bureau.. I worked from home answering text/sms questions online, questions coming from people in the US and UK. It was a different experience and I did learned a lot from that job. I only stayed with that job for 5 months afterwards I tried freelancing at odesk.com. :)

My first online job was a freelancing position. I had hooked up with a job coach who helped me build my writing portfolio. I needed one anyways since I was starting my college career as an English major, so it was like killing two birds with one stone. Then once I had my portfolio, I got hired for a couple of freelancing positions. It wasn't big money, but I was getting paid for doing something I loved, and I felt accomplished, which made it worth it.

My first online job was coding layouts from PSD to HTML/CSS. It's a fairly easy way to make some money once you get clients.

My first online job was a freelancing position. I had hooked up with a job coach who helped me build my writing portfolio. I needed one anyways since I was starting my college career as an English major, so it was like killing two birds with one stone. Then once I had my portfolio, I got hired for a couple of freelancing positions. It wasn't big money, but I was getting paid for doing something I loved, and I felt accomplished, which made it worth it.

I'm was an English major too; but I didn't have a job coach to teach me. I had to learn the online freelancing over the years through many trials and error, when I had built up my writing portfolio, and developed my computer skills, including coding, I was able to earn an income from my writing. It's not a lot but I like the fact that I can earn doing what I love to do which is writing.

I guess my first online job would be doing tasks on Mturk. Most of the tasks on Mturk only pay a few cents. Sometimes you can find tasks on their that pay a couple of dollars for writing articles or for doing surveys.

My first real online job from home was as a customer service rep for a sales company. It was tedious and I hated it. We were suppose to be customer service and just take calls for people wanting items but we always had to upsell and if our numbers did not reflect correctly we would lose call time. I did not care for it at all.

My first was I think like $30 for helping someone find an available domain name for their business. By the way it is a great way to earn a little extra cash here and there if you are good at coming up with ideas!

My first online job was as a content writer. I worked mainly with network marketers, helping them with the newsletters and other email communications that they sent out via autoresponder. I also worked on some of their lead generating Web sites and managed some solo ad campaigns for network marketers and their teams. Although the pay was not outstanding, it was easy work.

It wasn't really a job but my first money I made with paid surveys. Well, some time gone since then but still sticking to it.

MI
Back