The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Your current mood

I guess relaxed would be a good way to put it, and maybe it would be a kind way to put it as well because you could easily substitute lazy in there and it might give you the same picture. I guess that is a good thing, though, because at least I am not stressed and anxious, which is how I find myself on most days.

Hmmm...my current mood: happy! I'm happy that everything seems to be in place, with my job, my son, my husband and my family. I'm happy because we're not rich, but we're doing fine. We can go out and enjoy eating in unknown places. We get to bring my son to museums and play areas. I'm just super contented and happy!

Currently pleased with myself .. have just done 2 months of number crunching for one of my websites, now only 10 months behind

After drinking a good cup of strong black coffee - I feel satisfied and positive and even energetic (oh, that was a huge surprise!)
Of course some things are nagging me like being poor and not good enough in the hobbies I love. But those are things I can improve if I really want to. Just should work harder than before! :D

I am not good mood today.When I woke up at 6, I was having itchy nose. Perhaps I am developing common cold.

I feel you.:( The virus started with my husband's sister... Then their nephew... Which was then passed on to my son... And now to me. I was sneezing since yesterday, finished a whole box of Kleenex already. And I haven't even recovered from my son's sickness, he cannot sleep well when he's sick so I have to carry him most of the time then. Ahh, I hope this virus goes away...:/

I feel you.:( The virus started with my husband's sister... Then their nephew... Which was then passed on to my son... And now to me. I was sneezing since yesterday, finished a whole box of Kleenex already. And I haven't even recovered from my son's sickness, he cannot sleep well when he's sick so I have to carry him most of the time then. Ahh, I hope this virus goes away...:/

Hmm... I guess I have it too. Woke up with a scratchy throat and had to cough a lot. Fortunately, I very rarely develop a full-blown flu and haven't had fever in many years. Guess I'm lucky or it's all about Vitamin D which I take everyday :D

This morning I am feeling low and sad. My wife is sick and the doc says she has to go through MRI scan. She has a feeling that there is a tumor in her brain. She is very scared. Her fear is making me very depressed.

I am in a university doing software engineering. Then I have a scholarship to another country to do civil engineering. I am confused.

I don't know if confusion is a mood.

I am in a frustrated mood. I had many deadlines to meet and I had planned to wake up at 4 in the morning and continue to wok until 10 so that I can complete my assignments. Sadly, I work at 7 and now I am late for every thing. Yesterday, I was busy moving my room and was too tired to wake up at 4 am

banners
Back