agent

affiliate
Display Your Banner FREE for 90 Days.

See a Category
http://mastermoz.com/internet/searching/directories/

We just introduced Category Sponsors. Display your Banner Ad FREE
for 90 days in a category of your choice. Simply follow these steps:

1. List Your Site.
List your website for FREE or PAID in The MasterMOZ Web Directory. Your website must be listed in it’s correct category with complete listing information.

2. Pick the Category
Go to the Category you would like to be a FREE Sponsor of. It doesn't have to be the one your listing is in. Click on Left Banner Only “Your Ad Here” Register and upload banner. Do not go to paypal. Banner size 234 x 60.

3. Let Us Know

Either post here, or if your not a ukwebmasterworld member, use the contact form on our site with your MasterMOZ username and the category you submitted your banner to.

4. Rules.

First come, first served. Limit one category per member. We reserve right to reject sites for any reason. This is a introductory offer, may end without notice!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Agent :)

It seems a great offer, want to take advantage of it, but unfortunately the Advertisers link on the "Your Ad here" bit simply is # from my side?!?!?

Hi Agent, I would like to take you up on your offer but I can't login get a new password says theres no user registered with that address ?

Mike :)

Hi Agent :)

It seems a great offer, want to take advantage of it, but unfortunately the Advertisers link on the "Your Ad here" bit simply is # from my side?!?!?

Sorry I don't understand "# from my side?!?!?" what you mean. Can you pm me link or more details?

Hi Agent, I would like to take you up on your offer but I can't login get a new password says theres no user registered with that address ?

Mike :)

Hi Mike, Sorry you must register separately for ad module, it''s separate from MasterMOZ registration.

Thanks.

Right it appears to work again now. Like everything, it's probably my own stupid fault.

Uploaded a banner for Retro Garden to Video Games category :)

MI
Back