The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

You can buy twitter followers

temi

affiliate
Twitter users who lack an audience for their messages can now buy followers.
Australian social media marketing company uSocial is offering a paid service that finds followers for users of the micro-blogging service.
Followers are available in blocks starting at $87 (£53) for 1,000. The biggest block uSocial is selling is 100,000 people.
USocial said businesses and individuals were queuing up to use its follower finding service.

source

What do people think about this? My experience with twitter is that the referral levels are fairly small and I'm not convinced the conversion rates for Twitter referrals are going to be very impressive. It seems to me that to pay £53 for 1000 followers you would have to be blessed with an awful lot of luck to make your money back.

I think £53 worth of lottery tickets are probably equally likely to make a profit. :)

I agree surry, although its easy to get followers imo they do not convert brilliantly , Most people are just following you in the hope you follow them back to gain a little more presence in the micro blogging site.

It's fairly easy to get your twitter page a pretty high PR which in tern can provide you with a half decent backlink to your site ( even without the anchor text ), I would imagine the next move would be to make the external links nofollow.

That's precisely what I use Twitter for. Because the content is updated so regularly Google indexes the page very regularly. When ever I make a page change or build a new site for someone I pop a link on my Twitter page and it gets indexed in about 3 days.

even twitter followers have some business... i think this business is just to have many followers but i think there's nothing to to with those paid followers :D

Buying 1000 followers with 87$ doesnt seem interesting at all. The conversion rate is not very impressive for twitter, so 87$ for 1000 followers is not at all worth.

MI
Back