Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

YeahCPA/YeahIncent/YeahMobi: Crazy Monthly Contest

VickyYeahCPA

affiliate
Hello guys,
yeahcpa-campaign.html

I came to this forum with our best news for all of you:
YeahCPA/YeahIncent/YeahMobi launch a wonderful monthly contest.

For the marketers who didn't hear of YeahCPA performance cpa network, here are the details:
YeahCPA:YeahCPA.com
YeahIncent:YeahIncent.com
YeahMobi:YeahMobi.com
Now are you ready to hear what we are giving away????????

Here it goes!
If you hit 1k in total affiliate commission than we will give you a brand new Kindle!!
If you hit 3k in total affiliate commission than we will give you $300 in cash that you can spend anyway you like to!
If you hit 5k in total affiliate commission than we will send you a FREE Apple iPad!!
If you hit 10k in total affiliate commission than we will send you 2 FREE Apple iPads or $1000 in cash that you can spend anyway that you would like to!!
If you hit 20k in total affiliate commission than we will send you $2000 in cash so you can go on a shopping spree or whatever you like!!
If you hit 50k in total affiliate commission than we will send you a $5000 bonus on top of your commissions and also a special China Jade!!
If you hit 100k in total affiliate commission than we will send you $10000 in cold cash that you can spend anyway and we will also send you a special gift from the YeahCPA team.
Now if you can't hit 2 or 3 of these than you really are not trying all that hard at all. Big players in this industry get where they are at by executing there work and not waiting for someone else.

No more hesitation, let's get the ball rolling.
We look forward to wrapping you up a gift and sending it soon!!
Also this contest lasts from July 5th to August 5th!!!

READY SET GOOOOOOO

If you are already an affiliate of YeahCPA, YeahIncent,YeahMobi, then just go to your account and rock offers!
If you are not an affiliate of YeahCPA, YeahIncent,YeahMobi, you can register from here:
YeahCPA - Become Top Affiliate on Yeahcpa
Affiliate Sign Up - YeahIncent
Yeah Mobi Affiliate Signup;)

Hi guys

Any comments or questions about our contest, post here
I will update this thread timely.

For more question about Our contest , contact me
AIM:zacyeahcpa
Email Zac@yeahIncent.com

I tried to apply to yeahcpa but was denied. I replied back to the email received but have not heard back. Please let me know

I tried to apply to yeahcpa but was denied. I replied back to the email received but have not heard back. Please let me know

You should maybe wait for a reply instead of calling them out on here? Just a thought.

Thanks,

Hey!
I'm still waiting for payment from Yeahmobi , invoice generated at April 21st, should be paid April 26th,
I've made the minimum threshold, sent w8 form,contacted AM but nothing happened
idk whats the problem

MI
Back