The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Yeah! - A Newsletter!...But Wait How Do I Set It Up...And Can I Do It For Free?..Yes!

Edwin

affiliate
So a lot of people think about starting a newsletter on their site, it's after all a great way to connect with your audience and promote offers at the same time.

You start to check the web for solutions and...Ughh...you need to pay for it!...Bummer!

Yeah Way!

Combining Feedburner and WordPress you can start sending out newsletters as easy as publishing a post to your blog!

Using WordPress To Publish Your Newsletter

Interesting, and yes a good way to email a list.
But does it have the list management features of aweber or getresponse?

That you don't have, it's something that allows you to get started basically, like a stepping stone towards a paid professional solution...once you're banking it! :D

Good starter tip Edwin and love the pic!

For newbies, be aware this won't give you a list and you won't have access to the email addresses to be able to send them email. But it's a good way to just push news out through your blog.

An interesting solution but for me I'd rather just throw some money at Aweber, I have had nothing but good experiences with Aweber so far.

Good starter tip Edwin and love the pic!

Thanks Linda! :)

For newbies, be aware this won't give you a list and you won't have access to the email addresses to be able to send them email. But it's a good way to just push news out through your blog.

You can actually, check it out ;)

You can find your email address export option like this:

1: login to your FB account
2: Click on the Feed Title
3: Click on Subscibers in the left hand side navigation menu
4: Scroll down and you will find the link: FeedBurner Email Subscriptions (Click it)
5: A link called "Manage Your Email Subscriber List" will appear, click it.
6: From there you can view your email list and export it as well in Excel or CSV format.

Cool huh? :cool:

Cool, yes! Didn't realize you could do that! I don't even know if I have any email subscribers or how many. Maybe I'll go check.:p

I agree it's a very cool free tool for newer affiliates and bloggers that don't necessary want to devote additional time or resources to doing a full fledged regular newsletter.

Will definitely be passing this tip on to our blogger affiliates :)

banners
Back