The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Yahoo site design for affiliate websites

burton4550

affiliate
Hey I was just curious if anyone knew if yahoo website design is a good idea for a affialiate website for newbie affiliates ? My roomate made a website selling cell phones and it looks really easy and he is also already generating traffic and has not even done any outsourcing. I tried using microsoft expressions but my site just didnt look very good. Is it a good idea to start with yahoo site builder and then progress from there ?

Hi Burton,

I have not worked with or heard anything about Yahoo's website builder is a good option or not. Sometimes the free web builders are limited or do strange things with the background code that search engines don't like. But if your friends site is doing well may be Y is OK.

What many affiliates here like to use is Wordpress. It's free, easy, has a ton of templates, add-ons and widgets to do almost anything you want. The search engines love sites and blogs made with WP. You do have to install it and it takes some work to get it set up the way you want it. But after that making posts and writing new articles is as easy as Word.

MI
Back