The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Yahoo/Bing ads vs. Adsense

vash

affiliate
Has anyone had first hand experience with Yahoo/Bing ads? It is a Pay Per Click ad platform just like Google Adsense.

It is relaunched (once cancelled) Yahoo Partner Network. Now Yahoo is teaming up with Microsoft to run this Yahoo/Bing ads. The publisher side of platform is served through http://media.net

I have applied, but somehow they haven't got back to me yet...

Of course I have heard stories from publishers already. Some said it make more than Adsense, some said it make less from adsense. I guess it depends on the niche as well as the quality of the traffic.

I would like to hear some more feedback about it. Please share your experience or hearsay. :p

I have no experience with Yahoo/Bing ads so this might be a bit biased on my part. I have friends that have used Adsense and they say that they make a decent amount of money. If you check out a thread on here, it tells you how to make 100 dollars a month from just using adsense on WebAnswers. Send me a message and I might be able to help you more in-depth. Good Luck.

I have used Bing Ads but not Yahoo. Bing has generated a lot of targeted traffic for my business. I was able to generate higher revenue due to the increase in traffic. This was due in part to the free advertising coupons I received after registering with the Bing Webmaster Tools. I have not worked extensively on Bing ads because I was already involved with many other advertising efforts.

Bing is the second largest search engine and continues to grow. I would not be surprised to see them rank up there with Google in the coming years.

I have no experience with Yahoo/Bing ads so this might be a bit biased on my part. I have friends that have used Adsense and they say that they make a decent amount of money. If you check out a thread on here, it tells you how to make 100 dollars a month from just using adsense on WebAnswers. Send me a message and I might be able to help you more in-depth. Good Luck.

Sorry. I made the thread to ask people who have the experience to compare Yahoo/Bing ads to Adsense. Not trying to learn anything about Adsense. I am done with Adsense...not by choice.

I have used Bing Ads but not Yahoo. Bing has generated a lot of targeted traffic for my business. I was able to generate higher revenue due to the increase in traffic. This was due in part to the free advertising coupons I received after registering with the Bing Webmaster Tools. I have not worked extensively on Bing ads because I was already involved with many other advertising efforts.

Bing is the second largest search engine and continues to grow. I would not be surprised to see them rank up there with Google in the coming years.

Sorry. I was asking to compare publisher side of Yahoo/Bing ads to Adsense.
You are obviously sharing your experience as an advertiser. That's not what I was asking. :)

banners
Back