The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

www.yawoop.com

bbrian017

affiliate
Site has changed!

Please I would like you comment on my search engine and let me know what you think about it. Would you consider using it? How do you like the search results? And any other information regarding the site would be greatly appreciated!

Please have a look try it out and also make suggestion because it's still currently under dev, not yawoop but the script I am still coding it and adding stuff like images, maps etc.. making it competitive for the market.

yawoop

I have some new images coming to the site that look like this,

allcircleser5.jpg

Think this would add style and also I have added a games section

yawoop games

Thanks,

bbrian017

Last edited by a moderator:
This won't be a logo each image will be a live link to my websites! Regarding the Google question I think it's mostly yahoo and msn search! It don't seem to be much like Google :(

Temi ti's all done please have a look :)

I added a free links directory, game zone with over 2400 games and my other 2 sites, blogengage and forumengage.

Let me know what you think :)

Cheers bro

Its cool, if you have a 300x23o banner, send it to me and I will give you free advert on this forum for a month :)

The results arnt bad could do with alittle improvement but not bad, the tough part will be to get people to move away from the likes of google and yahoo

That will not happen, I am sure Brian is now challenging the big 4, or are you? Big 4 being Google, Yahoo, MSN and ASK

The results arnt bad could do with alittle improvement but not bad, the tough part will be to get people to move away from the likes of google and yahoo

Right now I'm Marketing College and University Students. I have a few Facebbok groups with over 200,000k people so I'm hoping to get them while they are noobs :) Also I'm only marketing females!

hahaha

Temi will this image go on top of these forums? If so isn't it 120 * 60 ?

look on the right side of this forum, an you see some banners? That is the size I want, that is where you advert will be placed

Thanks

Sheeee, don't say it loudly or you will ruin my reputation of being a red bearded hard so and so :)

Sadly its not :( I saw the owner of the real beard and I though its really fascinating so I took a picture and use the beard as my avatar :)

banners
Back