The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

WTS: Web Directory -- High Potential

Meti

affiliate
Hello,

I have been unactive for a very long time now, due to a project I am dedicating my time to, and I have decided to sell a highly promoted web directory. I am selling it as I wish to proceed with more serious, and established web sites [not in the directory industry]

I am selling Web Catalogue, which is a very highly promoted web directory with (Pages (3,390) | Inlinks (11,100) according to Yahoo Site Explorer). I have been doing alot of SEO, and recently changed script and license will also be included in the sale for the script.

I am ranking very well on all major search engines, and I am on the 1st page for the keyword "web catalogue" on Google and rapidly increasing. Lots of efforts have been invested in this project -- and I see huge potential. As stated above, I am trying to find a serious buyer that will turn this to a well maintained web directory, something I feel I can't at the moment.

I previously ran it on another directory script, and there was no migration tool to phpLD so I basically started a fresh start, you have no issues with previous clients as my directory was free. Fresh start, means you can either turn it to a free or paid web directory, your choice.

The traffic is the so called "average for a web directory", I recently moved to another web hosting company, so I cannot provide last months traffic, but let me put it this way the traffic is relatively low and needs further promotion. 40.4 % of the traffic delivered by search engines comes from Google.

Payments are made through PayPal, and you are free to send me private messages at any time.

http://www.webcatalogue.eu

Thanks,
Meti

In addition, I would like to add that the domain has a valid pagerank three and I am willing to let it go very cheap, considering the amount of backlinks I wouldn't be surprised if the PR increased.

MI
Back