The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

WTS - Text Link Ads - HUNDREDS of High Quality Sites to Choose from PR2-PR7

selectsplat

affiliate
Greetings,

If you are looking to purchase some high quality text link ads, then you're in the right thread. I'd like to invite you to browse through my inventory of over 700 high quality sites with available space for TEXT LINK ADS at AdhocAds (google it)

All of the sites in our inventory have been pre-screened to ensure they meet our quality standards. The prices of all our links have be set to industry standard, according to variables and statistics collected, and I think you will find that our prices are ROUGHLY HAVE of what you will find at other text link ad brokerages.

Each site in our inventory is displayed with the following statistics:

- Google PageRank
- Google Backlinks
- Alexa Rank
- Yahoo Backlinks
- Number of Outbound Links on the Page
- Age of Domain

These statistics will help you find the stes that offer you the most SEO benEfit from your link.

Each site is also placed in a specific category with a required description, to help you find sites that are the most relevan to your niche.

Stop by and check it out at AdhocAds (google it)

Your feedback is welcome.

Please send me pm price and url
Greetings,

If you are looking to purchase some high quality text link ads, then you're in the right thread. I'd like to invite you to browse through my inventory of over 700 high quality sites with available space for TEXT LINK ADS at AdhocAds (google it)

All of the sites in our inventory have been pre-screened to ensure they meet our quality standards. The prices of all our links have be set to industry standard, according to variables and statistics collected, and I think you will find that our prices are ROUGHLY HAVE of what you will find at other text link ad brokerages.

Each site in our inventory is displayed with the following statistics:

- Google PageRank
- Google Backlinks
- Alexa Rank
- Yahoo Backlinks
- Number of Outbound Links on the Page
- Age of Domain

These statistics will help you find the stes that offer you the most SEO benEfit from your link.

Each site is also placed in a specific category with a required description, to help you find sites that are the most relevan to your niche.

Stop by and check it out at AdhocAds (google it)

Your feedback is welcome.

banners
Back