The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

wtflash.com

crowebird

affiliate
Ok, i Have finally finished my site for the most part...
the tutorials, animation and archive pages dont work becuase I don't have anything to put there. Tell me what you think, thanks

www.wtflash.com

:(

is it just me or your site is a clone of www.macromedia.com.
Anyway.. not actually a clone, the Macromedia site is superior in all categories. This is sad.. because i think you have the skill and the imagination to create your own layout and ideeas.. come on man.. why do you have to copy :(

Good luck with your future projects and please try to come up with something more original

yeah it is in a way, i had no ideas on how to make it at the time, it will probably be changed any way as I keep changing it around trying to come up with somthing that I really like that will be my own. The only thing that will stay the same is my wtf logo, i like how it turned out.
I plan on comping out with somthing soon, I just have had little time lately and am working on a new game project. Give me time, then the site should be me.

:)

don't mind me.. but remember that your website presents you to the world.... and you need something original. good luck!!!!

Ok well I think I have a few ideas, ill start working on them when I get some time and Ill keep you updated,
thanks,
mike

banners
Back