The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Writing Articles can increase a websites Page Rank.

M

midlandi

You want to write an article to help promote your site and get you the back links that will help increase your PR. What you want to do with your article is get people interested enough in the subject that you are writing about that they want to find out more and so will have to visit your site for that information. Article writing is one of the best ways of promoting your site and providing you with back links which will result in your page rank being enhanced and therefore hopefully bringing more visitors to your site.

Web content is typically more condensed, concise and easier to read that print media articles. We all know that article writing is a great way to get more exposure for your web site, products and, of course, yourself. By providing this information, these people are more likely to visit your web site if you give them content that has helped them.

Website Traffic Article marketing can increase your website traffic in several ways. By carefully constructing a by-line at the bottom of each article and then having that by-line send the reader to your website, which is contact information. Article marketing is one of the most effective ways to drive targeted traffic to a website when done in bulk.

If you write an article and submit it to a 'popular' website like GoArticles or EzineArticles, your article will inherit the popularity of that entire site. Writing and submitting articles is without doubt one of the most successful methods of driving targeted visitors to your website, growing your rankings and improving sales. Writing articles for your own use, putting them up on your web site and submitting them to article directories.

Article writing is one of the easiest ways to gain targeted, quality traffic to your web site, and yet sometimes it probably feels so difficult to write an article that is simple, yet generates clicks. I find that the articles I write and publish are more effective at pulling subscribers than any other form of traffic generation I have used.

If you are starting out as an affiliate marketer, one thing I am sure you are interested in is low cost advertising. Writing, with 'naturally presented' links in the article is one of the most effective ways to promote your business regardless of whether you promote affiliate programs, MLM, or your own products and services.

Just about every article on writing articles for the web emphasizes that your creation should be "rich" in the keywords your readership is inputting into the search engines. The trouble comes when you try to include all of the right keywords in your article so that people will find and read it

Since the invention of search engines, there has been a constant head to head between the search engine algorithm writers and webmasters. This is an article-writing success story that demonstrates just how quickly publishing articles online can produce results on search engine rankings. People love relevant content information and demand that their favorite search engine finds it.

There are tools which can help you keep abreast of how your site is progressing by gathering and displaying how many indexed pages you have, how many backlinks are pointing to you and how many people have links to your article. The data the tools present is also useful in keeping you on the 'article writing' path. Lastly, watching the interest in your site as it grows is very gratifying.

Whao,
Another find post by midlandi, whatever you have been eating, please give me some maybe I will develop clarity of thoughts to write excellent articles like yours :)

Articles, hmm, that's one of the areas I have not looked into as yet. Being hardcore programmer nobody would read my articles anyway.. But then who knows, I might give it a GO

What makes you thinks no one will read your article? If you write an article about how to implement a function in your favourite programming language for example you will be surprised how successful it will be.
How about writing something along that line?

Nice information Midlandi

I wrote ONE ARTICLE and got THOUSANDS of backlinks from it :D

I don't write many as most of them go on my Blog and on forums like this one.

Article writing is SUPERB. I have had some articles published on the BBC and on various .ed sites and .gov sites also. I have NOT promoted the articles beyond submitting them to the top resources.

Well that post has made my day.

I've just set up an article directory aimed at British authors and publishers. I was unsure how popular it would be but if your experience is anything to go by it should prove useful to people if I can get it seen.

OWG, would you share some of the "top resources" you suggest to submit articles to?

MI
Back