The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Wow: You can make money by winning just 1 out of 3 trades?!

Bloody Tourist

AffKit Ninja
Hey Fixers!

It’s been a while since I posted some content here on the forum so I thought I’d give you some valuable info on trading in general, not just crypto. What I’m about to tell you can make the difference between losing all your money or being consistently profitable.

I’ve been running affiliate campaigns for a couple of years and got lucky buying and selling Bitcoin at the right time. Since then I’ve been day trading and traveling the world.

Obviously there’s lots of stuff to learn if you want to be a profitable trader, but today I would like to show you something called reward vs risk. Grasping this concept will drastically improve your odds.

Reward vs Risk Ratio

Whenever you enter a trade you should plan your entry, take profit target and stop loss. Your entry is your buying (long) or selling (short) price. Take profit is the price where you close your trade to get your money out of the market and stop loss is where you close your trade when it moves against you. This is where you cut your losses short.

And that’s where reward vs risk comes in. Trading is all about cutting your losers short and letting your winners run.

But what does it mean?

Simply put, investing money into the markets has a high degree of risk, and you should be compensated if you're going to take that risk. If a stranger asks for a $50 loan and offers to pay you $60 in two weeks, it might not be worth the risk, but what if they offered to pay you $100? The risk of losing $50 for the chance to make $100 might be appealing.

See where I’m going with this?

That's a 2:1 reward/risk, which is a ratio where a lot professional investors start to get interested because it allows investors to double their money. Similarly, if the person offered you $150, then the ratio goes to 3:1.

Reward Risk Ratio Formula: RRR = (Take Profit – Entry ) / (Entry – Stop loss)

(and vice versa for a sell trade)

pvpMak2.jpg

When you know the reward:risk ratio for your trade, you can easily calculate the minimum required winrate (see formula below).

Why is this important? Because if you take trades that have a small RRR you will lose money over the long term, even if you think you find good trades.

Minimum Winrate Formula: Minimum Winrate = 1 / (1 + Reward:Risk)

Example 1:
If you enter a trade with a 1:1 reward:risk ratio, your overall winrate has to be greater than 50% to be a profitable trader:

1 / (1+1) = 0.5 = 50%

YL8fkda.jpg

Traders who understand this connection can quickly see that you neither need an extremely high winrate nor a large reward:risk ratio to make money as a trader. As long as your reward:risk ratio and your historical winrate match, your trading will provide a positive expectancy.

So if you only win 1 out 3 trades and your with a RRR of 2:1 you’re breaking even. Anything above that is making you money!

Hope you guys can see how powerful this is.

Shameless plug: Check the link in my signature for an epic trading guide (it’s free)

Let me know if you want more of this stuff ...

If a stranger asks for a $50 loan and offers to pay you $60 in two weeks
What's his collateral I can hold ?
10% a week I would do all day long if it's a collateral loan.

Disclaimer: I had a California PBP/CFL license to use in the 1980's. (Licensed Pawn Broker - Finance Company -- so that wasn't technically usury. Rate +points ) A court ruled a loan I originated for a RE Broker friend to be at an 'unconscionable' rate of interest and negated most of the interest on the loan --it was less than this --but on a third TD (mortgage).

This speculation is a equity play ... Good luck to the winners --try not to get burned :D

Last edited:
It's sad that Bloody tourist isn't active as past days ...

- Samira
That's sweet Samira, thanks! ♥

I'm under the impression that The Fix has become kind of a ghost town. Occasionally a wandering newbie or lonesome spammer stops by. But other than that I mostly see a handful of members like you and graybeard talking to each other or reviving 4 year old threads like this one. Kudos for trying to keep it alive though.

No disrespect, just an observation.

confused-john-travolta.gif

Last edited:
There is no recommendation for no reason. If you participate in defi mining through my link, I can get 10% of your daily income. Of course, this will not affect your income. This is a mining pool that is slowly growing. It needs a new boost.
LOL you just confirmed it's a ponzi

ok New type of Ponzi scheme, you never knew about it, did you? Participating in defi mining only requires you to deposit your USDT into your own cryptocurrency wallet to generate income. How can I deceive you? When Bitcoin just came out, everyone thought it was a scam, that Bitcoin was fake, but now? When you are unwilling to accept new things, then you can only continue to be an ignorant
USDT (Tether) is the biggest scam of all. It will implode and the fallout will be massive. But no one holding crypto will talk about this huge elephant in the room, because they don't want their own coins to lose value. It's the perfect setup. Until it isn't.

That's not to say you can't make a ton of money from crypto short term. I made a small fortune myself... But make sure to get out while you can and definitely don't park your ponzi money in another ponzi.

You should watch this.

It's not ME who popped this thread .. the other comments from a spammy user (Ana You) are deleted) ..

- Samira

Last edited:
USDT (Tether) is the biggest scam of all. It will implode and the fallout will be massive.
Agreed
BTC and all digital currency is not based in a real value so we will tether it to the US Dollar so it has some real value :D lolz

I invented the epoch token(c. 2004) which would be based on both a basket of currencies (dollar, euro, yen) and (oil & gold commodities values)
The net result was decent indexing however the epoch tokens were just a floating scrip <<read :)

That's all bitcoin is with a lot of blockchain 'mystique' and a 'miners' initial profit motive to get the ball rolling.

banners
Back