The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Would this method work or is it just a scam?

MoneyBags40

affiliate
Hy guys,

Picked up a new ebook from another website. It says that you can make money online filling out forms and doing quick surveys. Is it possible to make money using this ebook?

[link to free ebook removed - not needed for conversation]

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if it's not technically a scam, it seems most people find that the little bit they get paid is not worth the time it takes, especially not as a primary means of making money on the Internet.

I agree, even if it does pay, it'll be like a few cents per form or survey so it's really not worth it. No to mention that you'll have way less forms and surveys to fill out than what they tell you. I think it's a waste of time. You know, been there done that. :)

Hy guys,

Picked up a new ebook from another website. It says that you can make money online filling out forms and doing quick surveys. Is it possible to make money using this ebook?

[link to free ebook removed - not needed for conversation]

Good thing Linda removed the link to this ebook, because part of the scam is when you share a link to the free ebook so you can get affiliate commissions...it sets a self-destruct sequence to initiate on your computer.

[[NOTE: this is a "grumpy" joke, mods feel free to delete this post :D ]]

You can make money by doing surveys and filling out forms. Some survey website's have quite a lot surveys. But most of the time you must live in the US in order to take part of the surveys.

If you live in the US you can make some decent money doing surveys. If you live outside the US then you are very limited

You can make money by doing surveys and filling out forms. Some survey website's have quite a lot surveys. But most of the time you must live in the US in order to take part of the surveys.

If you live in the US you can make some decent money doing surveys. If you live outside the US then you are very limited

I partially disagree, you "can" make money with surveys, but the time required to make a decent income, if at all possible, isn't conducive to forming a business around this idea.

In other words, you're chasing money, not building a time-leveraged scalable business. ;)

I partially disagree, you "can" make money with surveys, but the time required to make a decent income, if at all possible, isn't conducive to forming a business around this idea.

In other words, you're chasing money, not building a time-leveraged scalable business. ;)

Yes true, doing surveys take much time if you want to earn some decent money with it.

I agree that time is much better spend by building a stable and ongoing business.

My first online endeavor was surveys and i must say that it did not work out for me. That's not to say that it won't work for someone else.

banners
Back