The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Working on Good Rank in All Search Engines!

F

fcolor

Hello,

You know that Google changed the algorithm, many websites lost both PR and rank. So G created compleate mess on the market. Just try to search Google on any search term and you'll see that their results are not relevant.

Many people have focused on getting Google PR only and totaly ignored other Search Engines. At the same time I've always thought that marketers should pay more attention on their websites' rank in Yahoo, MSN and Alta Vista however Google became a leading SE for most surfers.

Now things are different with G so I would like to see what do you think guys of new rules and can you post your suggestions. You can find my contribution below. I find those 3 a very important.

- Write articles, participate in online media activities, contribute to forums by posting meaningful.

- Focus on building inbound links to your web site. This will boost a website relevance.

- Use of the good old-fashioned way to publicize a website by submiting it to directories.

Best Regards
D.

Well concerning Google, I say we should not convinct it until the latest update is finished! Just wait a few days and things will be clearer!
I agree with you that we should no ignore other search engines! There are some important ones such as yahoo, msn and ask jeeves! MSN seems to be making good steps and might be better than Google some time in the future

Anyone who has ignored other engines should be shot anyhow ;)

You optimise your site for ALL search engines well G! Y! & MSN anyhow :)

same opinion here.
I feel that good clean code, with well set tags and proper inbound links will get your site up regardless of the particular engine.
the difference comes in trying to custom fit your site to a particular engine. which might come to conflict with other or not, it's arguable. I've been proven practically that clean promotion through standard means works wonders.

I think I'm just going to start building scraper sites, as that's what G seems to prefer, as long as they have adsense advertising. lol

Paul_KY said:
I think I'm just going to start building scraper sites, as that's what G seems to prefer, as long as they have adsense advertising. lol

Scrape then proxy them, strip the adsense, replace with your own adsense then plead innocence when caught. Make 6 figures in a couple of months and Roberts your mothers Brother :D

MI
Back