The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Work Smarter, Not Longer Hours

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Here's a good read for affiliates. Work smarter, not longer.

<a href="http://www.brandonadcock.com/work-smarter-not-longer-hours/">Work Smarter, Not Longer Hours</a>

When I first started, it took awhile to learn to make more money and in order to do it I was working longer hours, and at the time I was ok with that. But as I learned more and my business grew, I learned how to work smarter and not work longer. January 2009, right after Affiliate Summit West, is when I started doing this, and my earnings have increased dramatically every month since.

I'm sure some of you can relate to what Brandon wrote.

What do you think???

It's so obvious and yet a lot of people miss it.
If it is not yielding results stop doing it is my take on that :)

Great idea, not so easy to put into practice I would have thought.

Niche says "If it is not yielding results stop doing it". But just because something isn't yielding results today doesn't mean it won't pay dividends in the future, so it all depends on judgement in the end.

Thanks for the information on Working Smarter. I think another thing that helps is more Focus. Sometimes I start out on one thing and then something else comes along and I work on that instead of staying with my original work. Pretty soon I'm working on 3 or 4 things and not getting anything done.

One of the best things you can do is put your focus on the things that earn you money.
It is easy to lose track of time checking emails, socializing on social media sites etc.

Also focus on progress not perfection. You should try and do a quality job but at some point you have to move on to the next task.

MI
Back