“Adavice”/  “1Win

Work From Home

A.A. Qureshi

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
Digital Marketing Services | MakeWebBetter
MakeWebBetter | Affiliate Marketing Proposal
So many of us are working from home due to COVID-19. Many (including me) are finding difficult and monotonous to stay in their homes for such a long time. But in order to save the world, it is necessary.

Coming to the point me and my team shared few points on some essential tips on how to work remotely on Instagram:
MakeWebBetter on Instagram: “Today the world is having a tough time with Covid-19. But we cannot lose this fight. People are staying in their homes and working remotely…”

Please let me know what you all do when you work from home if you're a regular office goer like me. Also, if you like our content on Instagram please follow @makewebbetter.

Well me i doy usual thing as an affiliate marketar .i try to cteate content that bring value in my niche and i recommend affiliate offers to people and i also do review videos .But the thing now people are worried about their money jobs etc and they are afraid to invest online etc i hope it will be well or i will need to rethink my strategy

Well me i doy usual thing as an affiliate marketar .i try to cteate content that bring value in my niche and i recommend affiliate offers to people and i also do review videos .But the thing now people are worried about their money jobs etc and they are afraid to invest online etc i hope it will be well or i will need to rethink my strategy

First of all, thank you for replying to the thread.

Yes, you're right many people are afraid or our unwilling to invest online. Maybe the needs have changed due to the present situation, but I hope all this gets over soon.

I personally make videos that provide value to people on YouTube and I think anyone thinking about working from home should do the same, it's easy to get started with you don't have to show your face cos I don't. You can make money in a lot of ways
Ads, Affiliate Marketing, Memberships, Merchandise and more. This is just a suggestion, you might be interested

I am working from home already for like probably 10 years or even 15 it really depends how do you calculate that and I clearly do not see any problems with that matter entirely. Get used to it even if it's hard really.

I have been working from my home office for years now but it was difficult in the beginning. You need some discipline and smart time management skills to enjoy what you are doing. Take breaks at fixed timings, reward yourself and add some workout to your routine. Exercise does not only keep you physically fit but also sane during this uncertainty.

I have been working from my home office for years now but it was difficult in the beginning. You need some discipline and smart time management skills to enjoy what you are doing. Take breaks at fixed timings, reward yourself and add some workout to your routine. Exercise does not only keep you physically fit but also sane during this uncertainty.

That's really true and I concur you with this on you. A little workout in your work routine keeps your mind straight and keeps you focussed.

I handle many SEO projects based on Digital Marketing, Construction, Finance niche, so daily I create quality backlinks for them and do promotion. Nowadays staying home is quite safe due to Covid-19. I didn't get bored at home because I keep myself busy everytime.

most working from home, but at least we can manage it , we can still go out parks ,shops other places so its also help to change location . stay safe !

banners
Back