The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Wordpress' closest rival?

Ask almost anyone, and they will say that wordpress is the best CMS/blog. But I was wondering, what do you guys think is their closest rival?

To be honest, I don't think anyone can compare to WP. They are simply the best because they offer user-friendly functionalities and I had little (or no) issues designing websites under this platform.:)

To be honest, I don't think anyone can compare to WP. They are simply the best because they offer user-friendly functionalities and I had little (or no) issues designing websites under this platform.:)

I have to agree. Blogger is super easy to use but can't compare when it comes to extras. Plugins, for example. Love those WP plugins!

Blogger is so easy to use that even I can start a blog there. :D
Have you tried it? Like I said, it's pretty easy to set up. However, the problem for me lies in the actual customization and of course the SEO - unless there's something I'm missing?

The only other reason to use Blogger is that it apparently has better security features than WP but idk the backend developer reasons for it...

MI
Back