The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wordpress and Blogger

LeilaDee

affiliate
The reason I kept this thread in the this forum section is because I am more inclined towards WP. I am also more interested in what exactly WP has to offer. If it is considered to be in the wrong place, my apologies.

My question is which blogging platform is better for SEO or business blogging. I know WP has a LOT of plug ins and generally gets more online exposure...I rarely see any articles about Blogger. The fact that you can make the blog part of the website URL is also a big plus.

What are the other benefits WP has over Blogger?

Again apologies if this is in the wrong place...

For me, the fact that you own your WP site is a big plus (I am assuming you will be installing WP on your own domain). You can sell you blog anytime you like or do with it as you please, that you cannot do with blogger.

If you are talking business blogging, ideally you want your blog as part of your site and not as a sub domain of blogger.

I love my own WP because it gives more flexibility.

I can move my blog to different servers if I have IP issues.

I can install better plugins and I get more space to put my creativity in it.

It's probably fairer to compare Blogger with WordPress.com (the free hosted version) rather than WordPress.org (which you install on your own server). I've never really used the .com version much, but it does give you an easy upgrade option if you start with the .com, then move up to .org if / when you're ready.

I love to use WP as it is so customable. i can easily develope more tempalte by using WP and also I can work offline with WP

MI
Back