“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ask Me Anything Wix

Discussion in 'General Merchant & Advertisers Forum' started by yair yamin, Jan 17, 2019.

1. yair yamin

yair yamin Affiliate affiliate

Hey i join to the wix affiliate program and i get link and i i to advertise tis link on facebook but i see that i cant use the name or other simbols that fimiliar whit wix so i wont tto ask if there's a way that i can advertise wix in facebook and use there content witouwi block my advertise?

Thx

2. CPA Evolution
  3. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

You need to send people to a landing page, or have a website or blog with your domain that you can send them to.

4. yair yamin

yes but in the ad (facebook) i wont to use the wix's picture and there logo
    i can do that ?

5. azgold

If it violates their copyright, no you can't. If it doesn't then I don't see why not.

That's my answer under normal circumstances, anyway. I've never run FB ads, so I don't know how they handle such things.

If you are promoting Wix's free sites, can you not make your own creatives that drive users to your site/lander where they find your Call-to-Action (CTA) button to the Wix join page? Just a suggestion/idea.

6. yair yamin

i promote wix company
    i need please a answer about facebook
    specific becuase i wont to start campine in facebook and i dont know if i can use the video and othere content of wix
    thanks for the help

7. azgold

I'll see if I can get you some specific help.

8. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

You can use the creatives (advertising materials) that Wix might supply you with -- that is OK with Wix
    You cannot misrepresent your affiliation -- a fine line.

Facebook's *AUP* (acceptable use policy) is a separate matter altogether.

Keep it simple: Advertise the service as a *generic* "free or low cost web hosting"

However, Facebook may not be the best place to advertise a competitive B2B service. 1/4 of 1% (or less) of Facebook users might be interested in something like this :eek:

banners