The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything Wix

yair yamin

affiliate
Hey i join to the wix affiliate program and i get link and i i to advertise tis link on facebook but i see that i cant use the name or other simbols that fimiliar whit wix so i wont tto ask if there's a way that i can advertise wix in facebook and use there content witouwi block my advertise?

Thx

You need to send people to a landing page, or have a website or blog with your domain that you can send them to.

yes but in the ad (facebook) i wont to use the wix's picture and there logo
i can do that ?

If it violates their copyright, no you can't. If it doesn't then I don't see why not.

That's my answer under normal circumstances, anyway. I've never run FB ads, so I don't know how they handle such things.

If you are promoting Wix's free sites, can you not make your own creatives that drive users to your site/lander where they find your Call-to-Action (CTA) button to the Wix join page? Just a suggestion/idea.

i promote wix company
i need please a answer about facebook
specific becuase i wont to start campine in facebook and i dont know if i can use the video and othere content of wix
thanks for the help

You can use the creatives (advertising materials) that Wix might supply you with -- that is OK with Wix
You cannot misrepresent your affiliation -- a fine line.

Facebook's *AUP* (acceptable use policy) is a separate matter altogether.

Keep it simple: Advertise the service as a *generic* "free or low cost web hosting"

However, Facebook may not be the best place to advertise a competitive B2B service. 1/4 of 1% (or less) of Facebook users might be interested in something like this :eek:

MI
Back