Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Winlotsofthing

Suci Jane

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
GAOAD Limited
Hey guys,

I hope that you all are staying safe and healthy during this time. Does anyone know where to find the direct advertiser of winlotsofthings offer or how to get connected with them?

Thanks

I spent about an hour looking, didn't find them, nor the owner of the brand. Also, I did see that a number of our vendors are running their offers, so I stopped looking. :)

I spent about an hour looking, didn't find them, nor the owner of the brand. Also, I did see that a number of our vendors are running their offers, so I stopped looking. :)

I looked around a little bit on oDigger and found an affiliate network brokering our in-house CC submits, under (you might be able to guess this...) the Winlotsofthings brand name and to be clear, no. The offer is not actually called Winlotsofthings.

Personally I've also met multiple advertisers with in-house CC Submits that used the name Winlotsofthings. Doesn't really mean anything. We run our own in-house campaigns under a bunch of different names as well.

If you're looking for a particular landing page, then you do not have to find the particular advertiser. A bunch of advertisers steal their landing pages of each other's either way, haha.

Would you mind telling me some websites on which I can find some direct advertisers?

Sorry, I didn't realize that before I posted, or I would have mentioned you. :oops:
Haha, no worries ;)
Not a lot of people know. We mainly work with other networks/companies that broker them from us. Those offers aren't even visible on our dashboard without the affiliate asking for them first.

It's our little secret :D

banners
Back