The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Windows Wish list

temi

affiliate
Microsoft has been asking Windows users to draw a list of features they will like to see in the next release of Windows.
If you are asked that same question, what would be on your Windows wish list?

For me:
1. Removal of unnecessary graphics
2. Integrated anti virus

That should be fun Daniel, won't mind a 3 D Window GUI either. I have 3D in my car GPS, its really really nice for navigation on the road, similar environment in Windows will be great :)

exactly what I had in mind...
I would love to see windows "minimized" to the left or right of the screen (going deep into the screen)

Hey mister Gates, if you think 3D GUI is to be implemented please credit my idea with lets say 0.0001% of your Windows Sales. :)

Thank you for your cooperation.

Before web sites i was interested in desktop shells, how you can customize and replace them, the default shell in windows is the least customizable.

3d GUI's (shells) have been tried many times before (by third parties) but i have yet to see one that has decent user-operability. Reason being because they are graphics intense, memory and cpu intensive and the moving around in a 3d environment is much slower than a swift mouse point and click on a regular 2d environment.

I fail to see how a 3d environment could ever be faster than 2d, however once machines have unlimited power (gfx, cpu and memory) i'm sure there will be a funky 3D shell for everyone. :)

Search google for "3D shell" if your interested to see the kind of thing currently available.

I agree with you Jamie, but it would be fun! I don't know if you have ever watched and imax 3 D film, its much more fun than traditional films.

On the work enviroment, i completely agree that it should be left as it is, but the home edition with 3D can be fun!

banners
Back