The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Windows 7 may arrive next year

Lovely

affiliate
Hello,

Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates have indicated that Windows 7, the next major version of Windows, may arrive in the next coming year, far ahead of the development schedule previously indicated by the software maker.

In response to a question about Windows Vista, Bill Gates, speaking before the Inter-American Development Bank, said: "Sometime in the next year or so we will have a new version of Window." Referring to Windows 7, the code name for the next full release of Windows client software, Gates said: "I'm super-enthused about what it will do in lots of ways."

windows 7?
there are still lots of people using xp and do not want to upgrade to vista.
I hope it's better than vista.. :)

windows 7?
there are still lots of people using xp and do not want to upgrade to vista.
I hope it's better than vista.. :)
...yes, I think it will be better that XP and with the news that Window XP is going off market, it must be a replacement for Window XP, I guess.

In my opinion, MS is taking wrong decision one after another and becoming a laughing character in front of everyone.

First they released Vista before it is compatible with existing systems. People had to suffer and people came back to XP.

Then they took decision not to continue XP from end of 2007, again they change the date to June, 2008.

They released demo version of Internet Explorer 8 just after 1 year 5 month releasing IE7 when a major people are still using IE6.

They tried to acquire Yahoo!, extending their deadline again and again.

They released Live Webmasters ... it's a real shame if you compare that to Google Webmasters.

and so on .... story continues ...

MI
Back