The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Win $100 - GUESS the MEMBER COUNT CONTEST

Linda Buquet

affiliate
This is only one of five FORUM CONTESTS - See all contests HERE!
We are giving away $1,000 in Total Cash Prizes. :)

GUESS the MEMBER COUNT CONTEST - $100 CASH Prize

When the second anniversary of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums rolls around on June 25, 2007 we hope the membership will be close to 4,000. That is a fantastic achievement in 2 years! The 4,000 mark is a STRETCH, but that?s our goal to hit by our anniversary date. Whether we?ll hit it and how close we?ll get is anyone?s guess. We could even exceed it if some big bloggers join the blogging contest.
You guess closest and you WIN!

To give you an idea of how our growth is escalating to help you make an informed guess, we hit the 3,000 member mark 3/23/07 ? As of 5/12/07 we had 3,411 members.

How many 5 Star members do you think there will be on
June 25, 2007, our 5 Star 2nd Anniversary?

1) Lock in your guess by posting below in this thread "5 Star is going to hit x,xxx members"
replacing x,xxx with your best guess.

2) Members can only make 1 vote and the vote cannot be changed later.
(We will be recording everyones original vote so it can't be edited.)

3) EXISTING 5 STAR FORUM MEMBERS ONLY! Since this contest is so easy and only requires listing a number, you must be an existing member in good standing with a join date PRIOR TO May 15th 07.

4) The winner with the exact or closest number wins the $100.

5) In the VERY odd chance of a tie with 2 numbers equally close, the oldest member wins. (Oldest based on forum join date. We won't ask to see your age on your drivers license.) :p

CONTEST DATES:
Contest Start Tuesday May 15th NOON PDT (**FORUM TIME)
Contest End Friday June 15th NOON PDT (**FORUM TIME)
(Contest needs to end far enough in advance of the 25th that it won?t be so easy to guess.)

Member Count to Determine Winner will happen on June 25th NOON PDT (**FORUM TIME)

**FORUM TIME ? The forum is in California, Pacific Daylight Time. NOTE: The forum time is sometimes off by a few minutes so be sure to get your entry in at least 10 minutes early to be on the safe side. We will close all contests at the specified time and there will be no exceptions.

SEE DETAILED CONTEST RULES - HERE!

To be sure you qualify to enter, see contest requirements, exclusions and contest dates.
Please be sure to read the link above which has the general rules for all contests.

NOTE THIS IS ONLY ONE OF SEVERAL CONTESTS!
See ALL the current 5 Star contests HERE!

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm

hmmm this is a toughie...will the bloggers get involved or not??? That could make a big difference.
5 Star is going to hit 4,041 members

So far the guesses keep getting lower... and lower and...
is that an omen or something? :p Kidding! :D

Ok, so we have 4,628, 4,041 and 3870.
Thanks for the guesses. This is FUN!

Whole lotta numbers in between for the rest of ya! :D

We have a wide range of guesses going from 3,740 to 4,628.

What is your guess?

Hi,

Wow! I love contests ;)

Let's see.... I say 5 star is going to hit about 3,705 members by June 25, 2007.

Best Regards,
Roseate

I Say This Is A Great Forum, I've Contributed A Lot And I Think It Has Great Potential

... My Number Is 5,000! I'll Also Try And Get People To join ;-)

Linda wants to give you $100

8 members have guessed so far. 2 more members need to take a guess in order to have the 10 that are required in order for there to be a winner. Linda wants to give you $100.

The Guess the Member Count Contest will end on Friday, June 15, 2007. Make your guess so someone can win. You could be the winner.

You must have been a 5 Star member prior to May 15, 2007 to enter the Guess the Member Count Contest.

Make your guess. Time is running out. How many 5 Star members will there be on Monday, June 25, 2007?

Here is a little information that could help you to make a good guess.

Member number 3,000 joined on March 23, 2007.
The membership was 3,274 on April 23, 2007.
There were 3,411 members on May 12, 2007.
The membership was 3,478 on May 25, 2007.
The member total was 3,586 on June 11, 2007.
There will be x,xxx members on June 25, 2007.

All you need to do is guess how many members there will be on June 25, 2007, at 12 noon Pacific Daylight Time according to the forum time.

Guess the exact number, or come the closest and you have won an easy $100.

This contest is almost over

Time is quickly running out. You must make your guess by 12 noon Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) tomorrow. We will use the forum time, which is slightly off.

$100 is just waiting for you and all you need to do is guess how many 5 Star members there will be by June 25, 2007. Your guess could be right and you could win.

You can enter this contest only if you were a member prior to May 15, 2007.

Linda wants to give away this $100. Enter while you are thinking about it so you will have a chance to win.

Countdown - You have less than 31 hours

We now have the required 10 guesses needed in order for someone to win this contest. But it doesn't have to be one of them. It could be you. It isn't just limited to 10 people. There is still time to enter. You could be the winner. Someone is going to win $100 from Linda in our Guess the Member Contest.

If you don't need the money you could still enter and possibly win. You could give the money to your favorite charity if you win. But time is running out.

Countdown - You have less than 26 hours

Yep get all those last minute guesses in!

In addition to winning $100 you would have the EXTREMELY DISTINGUISHED
honor of being declared a 5 Star WINNER!

Now you are all winners in my book, but wouldn't you love the extra attention??? :p

banners
Back