The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Will i have to pay for an e-mail opt in list?

TeDWooD

It has come to my attention that many websites offer services such as email opt in lists. Is it correct that the only way i can have one is to buy one or can i make a simple one myself from dream weaver. If so, can someone point me in the right direction such as a tutorial.
Im not sure if i want to be paying money for a service that isn't a necessity when i am just starting.
Thanks, Ted.

Ted-

This an exciting business, isn't it? I hope you are having fun. It's great to see you here.

In my opinion, you are on the right track. A MAILING LIST is the most valuable asset an affiliate marketer could have.

I would never in a million years buy a list of email addresses!

You were on the right track when you mentioned making a site, and putting an opt in form in it.

I wrote an article, and submitted it to ezine articles about this very subject. Have a look for yourself.

Make Your Own Website & Turn it Into a Profitable Web Business

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck.

Matthew Zinda

Ted-

This an exciting business, isn't it? I hope you are having fun. It's great to see you here.

In my opinion, you are on the right track. A MAILING LIST is the most valuable asset an affiliate marketer could have.

I would never in a million years buy a list of email addresses!

You were on the right track when you mentioned making a site, and putting an opt in form in it.

I wrote an article, and submitted it to ezine articles about this very subject. Have a look for yourself.

Make Your Own Website & Turn it Into a Profitable Web Business

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck.

Matthew Zinda

Thanks Matthew.
I read your article and found it interesting. I may have been misunderstood in my question and that's entirely my fault. I meant can you make an email opt in form from scratch by dream weaver or html and manage it sucessfully. As i see places like 'aweber' advertising them to mange your subscriptions for say $20 a month. I cannot afford to pay $20 a month now especially since i have quit my part time job as a student to become an affiliate marketer.
That article just proves that it really is vital to get an email opt in as well.
Thanks, Ted

MI
Back