The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why You May Fail

You know what I really liked about this? The second line "You forget that failure is part of the process" . The truth is, You never fail until you give up. Actually all the reasons there are really part of the reason, but the second line is the ultimate. Nice one!

Motivation source is also needed in these times when you think that you have failed or that nothing is possible. Positivity. Anyone willing to succeed will need to hold on to a type of mindset. Belive it, hold on to it firmly, no matter what, and most importantly, take action more than you think.

One of my problems has been that I think way more than I do in the ratio of 80% - 20% . But once that is changed or reversed, you will start seeing results.

I have beat on too many dead horses in my life for too long ...
Talking yourself into what you think is a good idea can become a real loser of you don't have a limit in place ;)

Yes, but there are many good ideas very feasible that exists, and infact have proofs of people who have done it. All that needs to be done is copy the same steps of those who have done it. And you will get there too in time. One of the most problems people encounter is lack of belief and motivation :) .

Could I launch rocket ships because Elon Musk has done it? Maybe, if I had his cash :D
That said, most things in this world are disruptions or emulations of an older idea -- innovation is rare.

Last edited:
That Elon Musk Joke got me :D . Yup I agree innovation is rare because it's not that easy. Bust most affiliate marketers online are not even looking to innovate. They just want to earn money.

MI
Back