The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why suddenly ranking down in search engine?

Does it start around the 12/13th December? There was an update to the Google algo around then. One of my sites had its traffic cut in half from it another two are down about 20%.

Hi

This can be due to the change in title length change.
Details of your competitors' title can be updated and can be better than ever. This may be the reason that their title gets better and the title of your site is still old.

Hope this helps you.

There are various factors involved. It may be due to recent google update, changes in the targeting url, or due to some score of off page submissions

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been going on for years and in most cases it is your issue and not a global one.
Yes, title length has been shortened -- I am assuming for mobile display (portrait).
About 50 characters? Whether the trailing ... is considered in ranking?

You are but a speck-of-dust to Googlebot -- don't take it personal -- I don't ...

The Elements of Paid and Organic Marketing | TUNE
I was reading this last night -- widen your funnel's base -- depending on search engines, especially Google, is very volatile sometimes -- I know :(

Graybeard, Jan 4, 2018

As per the Google Algorithm changes, the rankings may jump high or settle to low and sometimes even get out of top 100 results. Keep Calm! Analyze the fluctuations and see if any fault is made from your end or is it due to Google Algorithm changes.

Something will be seriously wrong with your website so you should check your website and try to get help from experts those know SEO very deeply because people will suggest you something according to their experience but an experience holder can guide you better

like trying to connect with Admin or serious group members

banners
Back