The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why is digital marketing so popular?

In my opinion it's mostly about potential reach. $1000 spent on digital advertising can get you way more visitors than $1000 physical banner. On paper of course. There are many additional factors.

No startup cost, almost free,
No qualification needed. anyone with a computer can start. even 13 year old kid.

Work from your home in the comfort of your pyjamas, or work on the airplane in the beach anywhere you want. All you need is your laptop.

No limit to the population you can reach. Reach all locations from your home. Be global. When offline, you can only market to the people in your location. To market to outside location would cost a lot of $ and other stuffs.

No limit to your success. not even sky.

You can start immediately, right now, this minute you are reading this.

There are many more.

Because we are totally digitalyzed, a lot of time spend online, the sphere is really wide and easy to start.
THere can be a lot of explanations actually

Hello there,

In my opinion, digital marketing is so popular, because it gives you flexibility. It's usually done as freelancing, which gives people opportunity to create their own schedule.

There is also much more money to be made than in regular 9-5 jobs.

Kind regards

Low entrance barrier ... Minimal investment
Global reach to bridge market weaknesses
You can start a venture with low capitalization compared to local business as an example.
When you are in a position to warehouse and market in a digital manner the expansion possibilities are much better.
Amazon what nonexistent in 1980.
If Elon Musk hadn't make his first fortune in PayPal Mafia there would be no Telsa.
The original investment in PayPal was minuscule as compared to starting a real regulated bank ...

Hi, everyone! I hope you are doing wonderful!

It is interesting what you think about this question. Share your opinion!
Digital Marketing is popular and growing because businesses have identified that “Place” or the best channel to distribute their product or service, is online. Spending on digital advertising continues to grow every year

Just Think about it .If you became succesful you have enough money to travel around world ,you have the freedom to work when you want and how much you want .You take your laptop and work from a beach in maldive .I think not so many jobs in real world offer to you such oportunity

Timeline of PayPal - Wikipedia
read this ;) some well known names often referred to as the *paypal mafia*
Wow it was like falling down rabbit hole from Alice in Wonderland
I didn't know any of this story before
  • x.com --> what an amazing site, Elon Musk did a great job !!
  • Billpoint failed so bad now billpoint.com just redirect to ebay.com
  • braintreepayments.com --> never heard of this, its interesting company

very simple.
it's scalable and low risky.
you always test before you do anything stupid.
and a lot of other advantages that are related to employees and time, and ads targeting, testing ... ETC.

MI
Back