Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why Google+ Communities May Be The Best Thing For Your Business

D

djbaxter

Why Google+ Communities Will Be The Next Best Thing For Your Business
by Kim Garst
December 10, 2012

Many people haven't seen Google as user friendly because of its organization around people (Circles), without a way of organizing into groups such as in Facebook.
Communities have changed that. Actually, with the Google+ growth rate, communities might be changing everything, and here's why.

By creating communities in Google+, it's possible for you to connect with millions of people who are interested in a particular topic that you might not have been otherwise connected with or able to find. And because they've joined a topically based community, you know from the get go that they're interested in what you might have to say on said topic.

It's like a chat room on steroids.

And for building a brand, it's huge! Joining communities related to your niche gives you the chance to listen and share value related to your area of expertise. It's market research and market exposure, all in one.

Getting started with Google's communities is actually quite simple and you probably could figure it out without a tutorial. But in case you need one, Google has done a great one and you can find it here.

Read more...

I'd always been curious how useful Google+ was for brand building. I've had a lot of success participating in FB groups, but didn't know if it was worth the time investing in a different network. Will have to give it a shot now!

I think at the moment Google+ can't compete with Facebook, maybe in future, but now facebook is much more popular

I think at the moment Google+ can't compete with Facebook, maybe in future, but now facebook is much more popular

Don't forget we're dealing with a quality not quantity issue here. I believe if your prospects are business people Google+ will get you more results especially Google Communities versus Facebook groups you will get better results.

Rick

banners
Back