The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Why do you need a link tracker???

Why do we need a link tracker when you are promoting CPA or affiliate offers? How does it help and what are the best FREE link trackers? Thanks!
I do think the reason we need the tracker is just to be able to know where the links related to our CPA are originating from. We need to know the sources to the traffic we receive and be able to see the areas that are reliable. It is just generally used for accountability reasons. There will be times when you will need the traffic that is from a particular target. You will therefore need to have the link tracker so that yo can be able to see where the traffic is coming from. get used to tracking the links too for report generation and knowing your areas.

You need a tracker to collect data. That data is very important. It's how you know where your traffic is coming from, what keyword they used to get there, etc. All the info you need and want, to be able to optimize your pages/ads for higher conversions.

A couple of good free trackers - Bevo and AdsBridge (see Resources section). Both do all the tracking online, you don't need to host them.

If you're looking to self-host your tracker, Prosper202 is an open source program you can use.

Don't worry if it's all confusing at first, that's normal. :)

Why do we need a link tracker when you are promoting CPA or affiliate offers? How does it help and what are the best FREE link trackers? Thanks!

Thanks for a good word @azgold !

Hey, @Shanr02

Affiliates mostly use tracker to automate all the processes and know what works for them, so not to flush their money to the dust bin.

If you are looking for SaaS tracker you will for sure like AdsBridge. You can visit our platform AdsBridge - Affiliate software, web tracker and landing page builder and subscribe for 30-day free trial:)

Let me know if you need any help setting it up!

Hey, @Shanr02

Affiliates mostly use tracker to automate all the processes and know what works for them, so not to flush their money to the dust bin.

If you are looking for SaaS tracker you will for sure like AdsBridge. You can visit our platform AdsBridge - Affiliate software, web tracker and landing page builder and subscribe for 30-day free trial:)

Works for me…

Thx Adsbridge, you guys offer nice solution. I haven’t any troubles with tracking.. Thanks for your amazing guides, really appreciate!

Hey, @Shanr02

I planning to send a few landing pages to my affiliate manager to get approved so I can promote my CPA offers on Facebook. Do you think Maxbounty or Peerfly would allow landing pages done on Weebly with a Weebly subdomain????

I planning to send a few landing pages to my affiliate manager to get approved so I can promote my CPA offers on Facebook. Do you think Maxbounty or Peerfly would allow landing pages done on Weebly with a Weebly subdomain????

Sorry, but I can't help you with it. Please ask Maxboutnty or Peerfly managers

Using a tracker gathers all the vital information you need to help optimize your campaigns. You can look at breaking down your traffic sources by geo, subid, click id etc. With this information you can see what campaigns work and what campaigns you should drop.

banners
Back