The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Why do I never see pop and push ads in my life?

bikabon

Since I've never seen them before, I have no idea why they works. How can other people encounter them?
Is it because my browsers (chrome and firefox) have blocked them? Then it should be blocked for others.
Or I'm just "lucky" enough to avoid those sites?

BTW, Can you give me some examples include these two ads.

Thank you~

push advertising:example in the picture

Pop-An advertising technology that is based on showing visitors intrusive pop-up banners and background pages

images.png

Last edited:
Is it because my browsers (chrome and firefox) have blocked them? Then it should be blocked for others.
That says a lot itself :( A: yes, yes?

Native ads will display with the default browsers (with no blocker type add ons).
My Firefox block 3rd party ads Chrome/Chromium does not.

Google Ad Network doesn't want to block itself :rolleyes:

Since I've never seen them before, I have no idea why they works. How can other people encounter them?

BTW, Can you give me some examples include these two ads.

Thank you~

People agree or disagree with getting push ads by themselves.
You can read more about the technology in our blog: Push Ads in 2023: Full Push Advertising Guide (updated) — RichAds Blog

You're probably not visiting the type of sites which are monetized with pop and push traffic.

At AdStuff we're specialized in monetizing adult tubes and dating sites with pop and push ads, in my experience adult sites are also the most advertised with such ads.

banners
Back