The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why do certain verticals have Landing pages that redirect to a completely different product?

Sorry for the long winded title but I am just curious why this happens... For example I am on a male enhancement products webpage. Maxadrex dot com and scattered numerous times on the page is order now and order here etc. I click on those (i tried them all) and it takes me to the landing page but now its for a different male enhancement offer VerutumRX

Why does this happen? Is it the same advertiser??

Sorry for the long winded title but I am just curious why this happens... For example I am on a male enhancement products webpage. Maxadrex dot com and scattered numerous times on the page is order now and order here etc. I click on those (i tried them all) and it takes me to the landing page but now its for a different male enhancement offer VerutumRX

Why does this happen? Is it the same advertiser??

Maybe the affiliate is split testing offers, or maybe the offer depends on the country.

Most likely they are split testing offers with the same website :)

Maybe the affiliate is split testing offers, or maybe the offer depends on the country.

Most likely they are split testing offers with the same website :)

Ahh makes sense....so while I have you here Ill throw you one more question. What's the difference between in-house, direct and private offers? I see networks and agencies using these terms a lot but I cant tell the difference between them

Ahh makes sense....so while I have you here Ill throw you one more question. What's the difference between in-house, direct and private offers? I see networks and agencies using these terms a lot but I cant tell the difference between them

Sure, no problem!

My understanding of those would be:
In House - When affiliate networks have their very own offers (they are the advertiser for some offers)
Direct - When you cut out an affiliate network and send traffic directly to an advertiser OR simply sending traffic directly to an offer on an affiliate network.
Private - When there are good offers on an affiliate network which they keep private, to run those you get approved by your AM and you can't see them when searching for offers.

Hope this helps! :)

banners
Back