The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
It's an old post from 2018 but lots of good tips
entrepreneursunstuck.com/top-12-reasons-why-people-fail-to-do-affiliate-marketing-with-success
  1. They don't go for outstanding value
  2. They don't really know the products they promote
  3. They underestimate the power of relationships
  4. They go for selling, not for helping
  5. They are exposed to too much competition
  6. They start with multiple niches attempts
  7. They don't choose proper affiliate products
  8. They run into fake training and affiliate programs
  9. They forget to test and tweak
  10. They run into distraction and procrastination
  11. They don't bring in enough persistence
  12. They don't have enough patience

They don't choose proper affiliate products
Unfortunately, that is a matter of your success history with product segments. If you were selling Lamborghini sales leads for $1,000 each --how many can you do each month is the answer :D

In all the years of selling 'products' there were very few I could not sell. The question was can I sell the product enough to earn a reasonable return for my efforts? There is no 'set' answer to this question.

You have to budget an acceptable 'I'll try it!' loss and not talk yourself into digging a deeper hole.

That are the points ,myself also i do some mistakes from the list .From example i choose to promote many producrs and i try to do many things at once ,big mistake

In all the years of selling 'products' there were very few I could not sell. The question was can I sell the product enough to earn a reasonable return for my efforts? There is no 'set' answer to this question.

Good advice
I start with products that
  1. Seasonal (I'm a runner & my hands get cold --> I'm ordering gloves today)
  2. Impulse (50% off Nike 24 hours left --> hey, that's a great deal, I don't want to miss it)
  3. Affordable ($15 and $5 delivery --> I can afford that, where's my card?)
Then I made 2 tests (fail both)
  1. Test higher AIV ($100-200) - failed
  2. Test higher AOV - failed
So now I return to the beginning

In most cases people fail because of lack of willings I guess. I don't talk about affiliate marketing only, I talk about any activity actually which somehow can bring you money. People always give up activity because of their unwillingness and this activity seems to them very difficult, however they don't understand that where you meet difficulties there are big sums of money actually. So, I wish all people on our planet once would make up their mind and understand that if you will do something that seems to you difficult, you will be very successful. That's why I advice people never give up.

• You cannot do 'Impulse' without feed automation (and not go nuts trying to keep up).
  • Program logic is your cheapest labor.

Unfortunately, many of these sponsors and programs are are not producing feeds for this and rely on email or some other knuckle-dragger approach.

I sure the main problem is lack of patience. It means that affiliates need continual testing and tweaking and working on multiple ideas at the same time. It might take time and different bait strategies, but something will eventually work. Then you try something new and refine the last strategy.

MI
Back