Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why Did You Go Online?

espmartin

affiliate
Do you remember the first time you ever went online? For me,
it was at my trade school, back in 1995. I remember viewing
the source for a web page on Netscape, and tearing into it so
I could learn how to "get a piece of the Web" for myself.

Since then, I have launched many sites, and rely on the internet
to pay bills, make some cash :) and keep in touch with family and
friends.

Do you remember the first time you went online and why?

It was about 6 years ago sadfy i can't remember the reason why, but i can remember that one of the first shortcuts i learned was control+u and i think that a start like this determines the progression:D

My first introduction was in late 90th when I was trading stocks for one of the Wall street hedge fund...

I am sure I first went online back in 1993 from university, probably looking something up that was probably quite boring and dull... freshwater ecology - yawn....

Hmm...the first time I went online was in 2000, that was when I was 10.
Used to play useless games instead of studying, but hey I grew to love graphics when I turned 13 and havent stopped doing them till now.
I'm trying to apply for either a graphics or music course in Uni now :)
I started to make a webpage at 14 about a show I really liked on yahoo pagebuilder I couldn't do much html and all that domain stuff then.

my first time was on my dads work laptop with AOL *shudders* I went on the kids section there and I thought it was AWESOME! I was still at primary school then.

I do not remember the exact date, I do not that it wasn't that long ago, few years...

I started with mIRC, after Yahoo Messenger and after I designed my first webpage using Flash :)

banners
Back