The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who's used SpeedPPC?

Andy Haskins

Landing Page Guys
For those of you who haven't heard of it, check out SpeedPPC.com.

Just wondered who has used/is still using it? I used to use it daily when I was running UK finance campaigns (Life insurance, secured loans, development finance).

It looks like its changed/improved a lot since I used it but it was incredible for creating a large amount of targeted adverts in a matter of minutes. Always a plus when you wanted to improve QS and bring down costs (especially in the finance industry)

I used it a long time ago, it used to be quite expensive but seems like I might be started a trial to see if I still like it. Thanks for the share.

I used to use this when I worked for a holiday company. They were spending close to half a million a year on ppc at one point...

It basically allows you to make lots of relevant ppc ads using keywords very quickly. It also translates the same keywords into relevant landing pages so the quality score is nice and high.

It does other stuff like ad groups etc but that's the basic role of it. Was really good in that job as you could take all the resort or hotel names that people search for, plug them into speedppc and it spat out versions of your advert with the different hotels etc in... Very cool for targeting.

It may well do some other cool stuff now as well as that was a while ago now, but loved it back then, don't do a lot of ppc myself as my adwords account was one of those shut down even though the offending campaigns (mmo) were old defunct ones... Ho hum... The big G and it's 'do what we want' empire lol!

A

ppc campaign builder.
Here is a SpeedPPC Orientation Tour (the cloud version)

[video=youtube;16_t91U0ryU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16_t91U0ryU[/video]

the older pc software version

[video=youtube;pWAHmISuWs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWAHmISuWs4[/video]

Sorry late back to the show on this one, looks like its been covered above.

As Alex said back when I used it, it was quite immense. You could plug in keywords in to lists before combining them to make thousands of combinations literally with the click of a button.

When I scale up with Adwords again I will definitely reconsider it.

MI
Back