The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Who's Going to PubCom's Webmaster World Boston on April 17th & 18th?

PingoPrepaidCallingCards

affiliate
Hello 5 Star Affiliate World

Who's Going to PubCom's Webmaster World Boston on April 17th & 18th?

Any one around during the Boston Marathon? Pingo will be sponsoring The Hynes Convention T Stop. If your in the area near the finish line. Stop by to say Hi.

I did a quick search and didn't see any discussions about next webmaster world? Any affilites or merchants going? I'm hoping this will be a good show with a focus on affiliate marketing.

Lets connect at the show. Any one local in New england going?

I help run a monthly boston affiliate marketing networking event that discusses seo, sem and affiliate strategies.

Great if you could make our next meeitng on May 1st in Arlington, MA

http://seo.meetup.com/50

Thanks,

Brian Hawkins
Pingo

Hi Brian,

I've been "showed out" ever since Pubcon in Vegas. Just not in the mood to go to any more this year. Plus I'm getting ready to move.

Thanks for the link to Meetup though. Had not seen that app before and looks cool. I may use it if I ever decide to get around to doing San Diego networking events after I move.

Anyone else going to Pubcon??? They have a pretty strong affiliate track this time.

setting up local affiliate marketing meetup.com events in your area

Yeah the meetup.com service isn't bad it gives you a ton of tools to help orgianize local meetup events.

My wife and I went to a yorkie meetup event. But even though our dog went to Canine University. He still ending up getting too excited and had to go number 2 and then had the hot's for another female.......

So i don't think we will be invited back to that group.

But I'm the co ast for the Cambridge Boston Search Engine Optimization Group on meetup. we have a few affiliates and seo pro's that attend the monthly event. Its nice to have a group that meets up to network offline and share google ranking strategies etc..

If your thinking of getting involved Linda, I think i saw an seo group that meets up in san diego.

Keep on networking. hope to see some local affilaites at pubcom

or Boston Seo Affilaite marketing meetup group

http://seo.meetup.com/50

Keep networking,

Brian

MI
Back