The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who's better? affiliate networks VS Direct advertisers.

Idvert

affiliate
Hye, I'm Farjad, manager in Idvert Group ltd.
(advertiser of COD offers, Affiliate network for CPI Offers)

Introduction:
Idvert Group Ltd. is an Internet marketing and big data solutions Company with 9 years of successful operational experience as an Affiliate Network, headquartered in China. We're partnered with Google adwords in China and we have our Own Media Buy Team.

What we're offering to Affiliates:
1- We've Our Own In-house COD (cash on Delivery) offers for high quality CPS/COD traffic from South east Asia mostly MY, VN, HK, TW etc. High payouts with fortnightly payments. We're looking for Affiliates.

2- We've High quality Non-incent traffic for CPI Offers mostly from US, UK, JP, CN,etc. We're looking for Advertisers.

I don't know which one is better because both are booming these days.
Please, don't hesitate to contact me for more details.

Thanks.

Email: farjad@idvert.com

Someone that honestly reports sales conversions and does not shave, skim or use other shady techniques.
So it could be either really ...

That's why I keep hammering EPC because as an affiliate there is no real transparency nor validation of transactions

2cents.png

I am working on Hyperledger and using the blockchain to record all transactions between offer owners, affiliate networks, affiliates and subaffiliates so all can have transparency and oversight of ALL transactions. There needs to be consensus of ALL parties in the blockchain. :)

Last edited:
MI
Back