Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who uses social monkee?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So i used to use it quite bait in its early stages - i now logged in and see all these new tools interrogated - looks nice but is anyone getting real results with it and if so how?

Some seo provider told me she used it in here site. I think it good for very low competition keywords. Not for the big ones. Links is still links.

Im not a big fan of all the spinning tags they use, I'm going to try a few simple keywords for CPAFix and see what results they bring up after a week!

I have been using them, but only for diversity.
Half of the domains are not even indexed, so there you go and the other half have relatively low authority and PR.
Nothing special about them, just another way to diversify links. and bring bots into your sites.

I really wouldn't bother with a main domain, maybe with tier 1 back links, web2.0 etc...
There are probably a few IMs out there that are using it for there t1 bls, and then blasting the socialmonkee reports/rss feeds in SB etc.., so the soc.Monkee domains probably have a whole bunch of strange/problematic/unnatural back links.

banners
Back