The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who says directory does not work?

bullshitwebsites

affiliate
Started a simple directory about 4 mths ago to manage about 300+ websites of mine and now my directory has about 300K+ websites and I get about 50+ submissions a day.

All the websites have gone up in ranking and more traffic. I am enjoying a very high PPC $$$ on all my sites.

Bear in mind, I do not need to advertise the website directory anymore and it seems that those users from India, China and Russia have found my directory website.

Thanks to Temi for the nice simple easy script.

Good for you, i take it your are even happier because you used my link bid script for that site but technically you have stolen the script because you have removed the footer link that links to the site the script comes from .... you are forbidden from removing the link in the terms of use of the script.

I agree, it is a nice script but as Temi mentioned, i think you better add the powered by LBS link back to the footer

It is hard to get support from the LBS forum and most went unanswered.

Q: why the bid is not working on nurserylisting dot com which is running on a new version?

Q: how do you upgrade from the old version to the new version?

thanks

I have never had a problem with getting support.

You must remember the script is free and mainly volunteers are helping to support the script.

Yes, I agree, just have to make sure to maintain the traffic and the users that are participating in the directory..

Q: how do you upgrade from the old version to the new version?

so can someone show me the procedure...thanks

There are instructions available but I don't think you will recieve any support until you add the Powered by LBS back to the footer.

If you don't wish to add the link back, i think you should remove the script.

I can't believe Temi has not taken any action against you.

MI
Back