The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who Knows This Type of landing Page?

Emmynet

Hello house, i do come across a kind of landing page mostly via pop traffic that do says "How Work At home Mum Earns $$$ in xxx days" "How A guy (any name of a male from ur location) earns such in so so days" etc. Pics of that attached.
CPA landing page.jpg
CPA landing page.jpg

I know those are CPA landing page with content not the conventional landing page high CTA, but it makes it look like real but i know is landing page because am an affiliate marketer.

Please who knows the name of such landing page and where i can download such and which kind offer can convert well with such landing page.

people make money through affiliates sits like this where you promote links and at the end make money
don't get your point. why are you promoting your referral link across unrelated topic?

Last edited by a moderator:
rofl. If you want to use that landing page as your own, use a tool like SiteSucker to rip the code. Edit it, and host it on your own server.

bro i don't get your question that a single post page and if your using Wordpress i would suggest you go on theme forest and buy the template similar or hire someone to codes the same page for you ... its the same even if you buy the template you will still need to convert it to whatever script your using .. anyway at least now im helpful.

Looks like a fake news testimonial to me.
That is the marketing angle -- If this guy can do it anyone can do it! :D
Technically;
How to overlay a div (or any element) over a table row (tr)?
Cross domain JavaScripted maybe have to see the page code.
@Greybeard, yea it's fake, the testimonies are fake, the goal of the landing page is to make it look real to users that comes across it. i just need that kind of landing, if you viewing from any city, it will display your city above like, "how Greybeard from New York earns XXX dollars"

banners
Back